Some questions about the Earth hour (8pm, Saturday March 29th, 2008):
- will the people that take the elevator down one floor turn off the lights?
- will the people that, even with four functional limbs, not carrying anything, and between the ages of 15-50, use the button to open all kinds of doors turn off the lights?
- will the people that leave the lights on in the meeting room after the meeting turn off the lights?
- will the guy/gal on my floor that leave the light on in the chute room turn off the lights?
- will everyone that printed millions of pamphlets, fliers, banners, etc announcing the Earth hour turn off the lights?
- will the guy who decides the fare price of subway/bus/streetcar in Toronto turn off the lights? (Just a comparison: in Toronto a single fare costs CDN$ 2.75, ten fares are CDN$ 22.50. In Madrid, a single fare is one euro and ten trips are 6.70)
I will update whenever a new question pops up.